Sunday, May 1, 2011

Book Lists

I can't actually remember where I left off on the book listings...I know I need to make more of an effort to keep this up.  I swear, it seems like keeping up with the reviews takes longer than the actual reading.

Books finished since the last post (I think):

ttyl by Lauren Myracle
Forget You by Jennifer Echols
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Wither (The Chemical Garden Trilogy) by Lauren DeStefano
Something Like Fate by Susane Colasanti
Glimmerglass by Jenna Black
Shadowspell by Jenna Black
Like Mandarin by Kirsten Hubbard
The Lucky Ones by Stephanie Greene
Dragon's Keep by Janet Lee Carey
Whirligig by Paul Fleischman
The Maze Runner by James Dashner
I Am J by Cris Beam
Changeling by Delia Sherman
E. E. Cummings: A Poet's Life by  Catherine Reef

I think that might be all but I could be forgetting a few.  I look forward to actually reading some adult books over the 2 week break, as the intense amount of YA literature is starting to mess with my head.   I don't know if I will ever finish all of the reviews, so I think I may have to come up with an easier way of doing them. 

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to check some of these out! I didn't get into YA until last summer, & I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. feel free to message me if you want an opinion about any of them :)

    ReplyDelete